The Bergamot is a fragrant fruit the size of an orange, with a yellow color similar to a lemon.
The active ingredients in Bergamot juice are neoeriocitrin, naringin, neohesperidin, ponceritin, melitindi and brutieridin.
Was recently discovered that melitindi and brutieridin exist only in citrus Bergamot.
Studies have shown that Bergamot has a numerous benefits on human health such as:
• Lowers cholesterol levels;
• Preventive for lice and other parasites;
• Treatment along with UV light for psoriasis
• Used as antiseptic against infections and reduce inflammation;
• Used to treat Mycosis Fungoides that is a rare type of skin cancer
Bergamot oil is used is used in:
• Skin care products such as creams, soaps, perfumes, lotions and suntan oils;
• Aromatherapy for energizing and uplifting, Reduces stress and calm and treats depression – Bergamot oil is absorbed through the skin and also inhaled, once in the body, a signal maskes it way to the limbic system, the brain, telling it to relax.